When the water is pouring through the ceiling, the hardwood floor is wet, the carpet squishes as you walk and your family's precious belongings are at risk of long term damage; we know it may be difficult to make a measured decision on who to trust to save your property from further damage. Rather than just randomly pick a name from the Google list, you can choose:
1) A local company with over 30 years of experience saving property and restoring damage in Idaho.
2) A company with bonded employees that have undergone background checks.
3) A company with liability insurance, workman's comp, pollution liability (among others) to protect you.
4) A Firm Certified by the IICRC with certified technicians on staff.
5) A company recommended or approved by many insurance carriers.
6) A company with written warranties, a BBB A+ rating and Guild Quality customer testimonials.
We are an Idaho registered contractor, public works contractor, EPA lead certified as well as a certified firm by the IICRC.
1) Rapid and locally dispatched emergency response. No national call center sending out "the next one on the list"
2) Quick, competent, appropriate and complete action to mitigate the water damage Sun Valley .
3) Cooperation with your insurer..at your direction.
4) Fully documented and transparent billing for any work completed using industry best practices.
Flood damage and water damage doesn’t just happen when it’s convenient. Our professional staff is on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.
We have trained technicians employing the best industry practices and utilizing proper equipment to address the visible and hidden areas of damage from a Boise water damage loss event.
The value of using a locally dispatched company has become more important to consumers as the proliferation of national call centers has increased in the water damage restoration industry. These national call centers are typically one of three varieties. The first are companies that advertise nationally, operate a call center and then sell "leads" to companies around the country. The second are insurance company call centers who have typically negotiated the lowest price for service among competing national organizations. The third are called TPA's or Third Party administrators who establish networks of approved vendors and act as a a surrogate for the insurer in assigning and administering the claims process. While there is nothing inherently wrong with any of these approaches, many consumers feel that hiring a local company directly gives them the best opportunity to have control over the work completed and the insurance claim process.
Whether you need flood cleanup of water in the basement, extraction and removal of water damage from you home or after hours emergency water damage mitigation at your business for 30 years REE-Construction/First General Idaho has Put Things Right.